Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Anniversary Part II

On Friday I wrote about mine and Jason's 15 year anniversary (missed it? Here ya go). Well, today is our other anniversary.

Friday was the anniversary of our relationship as a couple. But eleven wonderful years ago today, Jason and I took our relationship to the ultimate level. On December 16, 2001, Jason made me the happiest woman on earth by becoming my husband.

These past eleven years have truly been beyond amazing. I can honestly say that I married my best friend. When I have good news, he's the first person I want to tell. When I need comfort, he's the one I turn to. He makes me laugh, he wipes away my tears, he doesn't mind going shopping with me (and he'll even hold my purse while I'm trying on clothes!). What can I say? I caught a good one.... and I'm not letting go.

So, happy 11th (wedding) anniversary to my best friend, my soul mate, the man I'm honored to call my husband.





No comments:

Post a Comment